Profile Design Sonic Ergo 4525a
The Ergo Aerobars are designed to offer both a huge improvement in fit and increased rider comfort with a supportive curve for the arms.
The Profile Design Sonic / Ergo is engineered to provide minimal frontal area to achieve the lowest possible drag . The main purpose of an aerobar is of course to put the rider in a fast position, although the appearance is rather minimalist.
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm increments
- Armrest width: 124mm to 290mm in increments of 18.5 mm ( with extensions at 100 mm)
- Armrest stack: 60mm (without riser kit) to 130mm in 5mm increments (with aftermarket riser kit)
- Bracket: sonic
- clamp diameter : 31.8 mm (26.0 m / washers)
- Armrest: Ergo / 10mm pads
- armrest width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm increments (with extensions at 100mm)
- Armrest offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm increments
- Armrest stack: The minimum is 60mm and the mount is compatible with our existing risers giving a stack of 130mm (70mm spacers added).
- Color: Matt black
- Weight: 559g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.