When you exercise, you lose water and electrolytes through sweating. Your body needs the right mix of electrolytes and carbohydrates to absorb water more effectively. In addition, the right energy supply is crucial - depending on the intensity and duration of the sporting activity, up to 90g of carbohydrates per hour are recommended.
ISOACTIVE - Isotonic Sports Drink is perfect for your training or other sports activities thanks to its refreshing taste, because it provides you with 3 advantages in one product: liquid, electrolytes and carbohydrates.
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- With the "5 Electrolytes", ISOACTIVE supplies the body with the 5 main electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in proportion to how they are lost through sweat
Powder for making an isotonic drink for athletes with 5 minerals and carbohydrates, orange flavor
|per 100g||per serving (33 g*)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1548 (346)||511 (120)|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||61g||20g|
|sodium||1077 mg||355 mg|
|potassium||456mg (23%**)||151 mg (8% **)|
|chloride||1286 mg (161%**)||424 mg (53% **)|
|calcium||183mg (23%**)||60.3 mg (8% **)|
|magnesium||88mg (23%**)||29 mg (8% **)|
* per 33 g powder in 500 ml water /** % of nutrient reference value
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrate, sodium chloride, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate), acidity regulator (citric acid), natural orange flavor with other natural flavors, fruit and plant concentrates (safflower, lemon), beetroot juice powder. May contain traces of soy and milk .
- Preparation recommendation for 1320g can - red dosing spoon (22ml): Mix 33g powder (approx. 2 measuring spoons) with 500ml water.
General hydration recommendation for activities >60 minutes:
- Drink 200 - 300ml in the hour before exercise
- Drink 150-200ml every 15 minutes during exercise
- ISOACTIVE also contributes to your carbohydrate intake. One serving provides 29g carbohydrates. During sport, the intake of up to 90g of carbohydrates per hour is recommended, depending on the intensity and duration.
- In addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Manufacturer : Active Nutrition International GmbH, Zielstattstrasse 42, 81397 Munich
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.