The P:2 Propel wetsuit is the most buoyant wetsuit that 2XU makes. The elastic material in the arm and armpit area, the comfortable neckline, the roll bars and the special zipper increase hydrodynamics and comfort in the water.
39 Cell (front buoyancy panel) is the most buoyant neoprene on the market (5mm) and offers optimal buoyancy and stable water position. The Nano SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating makes the wetsuit super slippery in the water. The micellar structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Low drag allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and reduces body fatigue.
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to the SCS coating
- Arm panel zones ensure optimal water displacement, allowing longer arm strokes and more fluid swimming
- CWEZ (Concave Water Entrapment Zone), Specially designed forearm panels for more speed in the water
- Transition panel, seam overlap technology
- 520% inner lining (stretch lining), increased flexibility
- Zip panel, improves gliding in the water, is flexible and allows the suit to be removed quickly
- Rollable, reinforced side panel that improves body position in the water and delivers greater DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- 2 year guarantee
It is best to try out the wetsuit in our test swims:
Click here for the dates: NEOPREN TEST SWIMMING 2022
|Characteristics||good buoyancy / good flexibility|
|material||SCS Nano Skin Neoprene, SCS #39 neoprene|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.