For the past two years, further research and development has been carried out, resulting in an updated version of the Aspire that will be launched in 2019.
- One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade, winning a wide range of industry awards. The perfect suit for beginners through to professional athletes. Eg 220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017, Best Value 2018, Editor's Choice and 10/10 rating
- Newly integrated, one-piece shoulder and chest panel design to improve both flexibility and distance per stroke.
- New laser cut collar designed for a more comfortable, softer fit around the neck
- Combination of purple and rose gold embellishments create a beautiful and stylish design
- Constructed from 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a lighter, more flexible suit with maximum comfort and performance
- SCS Nano coating reduces the water resistance coefficient
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural swim feel
- Each suit includes a complimentary mesh bag for storage
Enhanced Comfort - Key features include:
Year after year, the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world-renowned reputation. He continues to collect accolades from the triathlon industry, having received an impressive 10 out of 10 in both Triathlete Europe Magazine and 220 Magazine in the early years and most recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is consistently praised for its great fit, remarkable flexibility at the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and quick take off.
For the past two years, further research and development has been carried out, resulting in an updated version of the Aspire that will be launched in 2019. The core features that have made the Aspire so popular will remain and new features have been added to further enhance both performance and comfort. These include:
- Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to provide maximum flexibility, comfort and performance throughout the body.
• Speed: The "SCS" nano aquadynamic coating applied to the neoprene creates almost no resistance in the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared to 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, thus avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
• Flexibility: A massive stretch of 480-580% compared to human skin (under the arm) which is only 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with a 7x stretch than traditional neoprene materials.
• Buoyancy: A 23% higher closed cell structure. This significantly increases buoyancy levels for the swimmer.
- Extensive research and development into the design, panels and gauges ensure this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you will swim in.
- The women's Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared to the men's version. This further improves comfort making it the perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- A 3mm higher stretch chest panel combined with a 1.5mm side seam aids vision during swim navigation, maintains body heat and allows for chest stretch during heavy breathing.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and legs for quick removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you valuable time on every course.
- Premium inner linings are used, further increasing the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downward YKK zip for easy on and off suit.
- A combination of purple and rose gold embellishments create a beautiful and stylish design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.