What makes this product special:
- Considered the best wetsuit Zone3 has ever made.
- Designed to give you the feeling of swimming without a neoprene at all. New panel layout to adapt to the body even better
- Incomparable flexibility in the shoulder, arm, chest and back areas thanks to 1.5mm thin Yamamoto #40 SCS neoprene.
- Brand new, ultra-thin 0.3mm BRS SCS material in shoulder and arm, for less weight and later fatigue.
- Impressively flexible and buoyant. Super fast and gliding in the water.
- Panel design, material and innovative features combine in an indescribable swimming feeling, which cannot be compared to any other wetsuit on the market.
- A plethora of engineering awards based on performance, comfort, innovation and price. E.g. Triathlete Plus: Gold Award 5/5 Rating 2017 and 220 Triathlon: Best Value 2018.
The Vanquish has built a reputation over the years as the fastest and most comfortable wetsuit on the market. Sprint and Olympic distance athletes like Jake Birtwhistle love it for its speed and buoyancy.
The USA's largest triathlon magazine, TriathleteTM, reviewed the new Vanquish and gave it the "BEST IN CLASS" award for 2017, followed by the "Best on Test" award from the UK-based 220 Triathlon in 2017, which stated , the suit was "as close as possible to perfection". With two of the top awards in the world, it's easy to see why so many athletes have turned to the Vanquish to take their performance to the next level.
Design features and materials:
- Our acclaimed, ultra-thin, one-piece shoulder pad (insert) has now been extended from the center of the chest to the center of the back. The lengthening of this zone and the absence of seams make the suit extremely comfortable, allowing better chest expansion and a higher elbow position in the water. Ensuring maximum flexibility means you increase the distance per stroke, save energy and minimize the risk of shoulder injuries. The pad is only 1.5mm thick and made from Yamamoto's premium product #40 SCS, this is one of the lightest and most stretchable materials on the market.
- The zone of the same high-stretch fabric continues over the shoulder blades and from the forearm down to the hip. This is the 2mm thick #39 Gunmetal SCS used under the arms. This material is very soft and also highly flexible, but at the same time helps to keep the structure or shape of the suit for a long time.
- The new chest panel design continues the desired hip and core floatation through the torso to the center of the chest with 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome. This acts like a cross stabilizer and is ideal for upper body rotation.
- The hip and core zones are made from a combination of three different materials, each with a thickness of 5mm, this is the maximum thickness allowed by ITU regulations. These pads are: NBR side pads, Aerodome materials on front legs, hip to knee and 39cell SCS neoprene.
- Full use is made of Yamamoto neoprene to ensure optimal flexibility, comfort and performance. The neoprene offers fantastic performance characteristics:
Flexibility: A massive 480-580% stretch ability, compared to 60-70% for human skin (underarm). 7x more flexibility and comfort than traditional wetsuits.
- Ultra Thin Laser Bonded Neck Panel: Comfort is further maximized with our new and innovative 1.5mm sculpted collar. This one is so soft it's like you're not wearing neoprene.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce material is used on the forearms to improve the feel of catching in the water. The Vanquish uses a double-layered, water-repellent, high-performance Lycra-based material.
- Innovative Silk-Fit inner lining on the body and legs makes the Vanquish incredibly comfortable on the skin.
- Our patented Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and legs ensure that the suit can be taken off extremely quickly in order to save as much time as possible when changing.
- The downward opening YKK zipper makes putting on the suit very easy. However, a version with a zipper that opens upwards is also available.
The Vanquish is a product that we are excited about. We put everything we know and love into the design and used physics to make it the fastest wetsuit. It uses some of the world's best performing materials and combines them with in-depth research.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.