A versatile road shoe with timeless style and high performance that ensures a comfortable and consistent fit thanks to its asymmetrical construction and robust and durable Microtex upper.
The TEMPO OVERCURVE R5 is a quick-fit road shoe that suits every rider and every ride.
This shoe was designed to provide the essential timeless look and versatile performance that turns every outing into a comfortable ride. The classic characteristics of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct fizik identity and smart, form-fitting construction.
Overcurve is a shoe construction with an offset collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the two protuberances of the ankle: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape where the shoe curves from the outside in over the foot.
Closure is quick and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable strongBOA IP1 dialstrong and Velcro strap for a custom-tunable fit in the forefoot.
The strongR5 nylon composite outsolestrong is supple and comfortable even over long distances without compromising pedaling performance.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that adapts ergonomically to the anatomy of the foot
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- Nylon composite R5 outsole: strikes a good balance between comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Boa® IP1-B twist lock
- R5 Outsole - Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 246 g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.