Bike Fitting Dinkelsbühl and Middle Franconia
Simply better cycling! It doesn't matter whether it's a racing bike, gravel bike or time trial machine: the correct seating position is the decisive basis for optimal performance on the bike and pain-free riding.
We help you to develop your potential on the bike. Both biomechanical parameters (power transmission, stability, aerodynamics) and anatomical-functional factors (load structure, pain prevention, saddle advice) are taken into account. The goal is your individually optimal seating position - tailored to your goals and needs.
Bike fitting is about allowing “man and machine” to grow together and to coordinate them optimally. The added value is expressed directly in propulsive performance, speed or driving comfort.
Benefit from the many years of experience of our experts and hundreds of bike fittings - from beginners to professionals. We take our time, explain connections, give useful tips and training tips. Convince yourself. Fair price, excellent performance.
Procedure Bike Fitting Basic:
- anamnesis interview
- Dynamic bike fitting on an interactive roller trainer with performance measurement
- Step-by-step adjustment of the optimal seating position (seat height, horizontal position, saddle angle, seat length, weight distribution, handlebar adjustment, etc.)
- Optimization of power transmission, stability, pedaling effectiveness, taking into account individual anatomical and functional requirements
- Adjusting the cleats
- Pain prevention and saddle advice
- detailed evaluation form of the bicycle adjustment
Duration: approx. 90 min
After your booking, the appointment will be individually coordinated with you by the colleagues on site.
Location: 91550 Dinkelsbühl
Your triathlon.de Bike Fitter: Robert Schebesta
I have been doing endurance sports since 2007 and I regularly take part in triathlon competitions and running events. I am also very interested in healthy eating. As a bike fitter, I would like to give every cyclist, whether recreational or competitive, the opportunity to find the right sitting position. The seating position is the basis for pain-free riding and for the best possible performance on the bike.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.