Profile Design Sonic Ergo T5+ AL
The Sonic mount was developed as a successor to the J2, which was a somewhat ignored part of our lineup. With this update, it adds a wider range of price points to our new generation customization range and replaces the J2 mount. The Ergo armrest was designed to provide both a huge fitness upgrade and increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to accommodate the arms.
The Sonic/Ergo is designed to offer a minimal frontal area that creates as little drag as possible. The main purpose of the Anaerobar is of course to put the rider in a fast position, although despite its minimalist look the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for precisely this purpose.
The T5 extension features a 13° ski bend that allows for a range of aerodynamic hand positions.
- Bracket: sonic
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm (7.5mm increments)
- Armrest width: 124mm to 290mm (18.5mm increments)
- Armrest Stack: 60mm - 130mm (with aftermarket risers)
- Draw Length Adjustment: 25mm - 275mm (middle of basebar to tip)
- Extension Length: 348mm
- Extension height: 80mm
- Extension angle: 13°.
- Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar end shift cable
- Armrest rotation:
- Armrest offset: 7°
- Centering clip diameter: 31.8 mm (26.0 m/shims)
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 554g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.