Garmin HRM-Pro™ 010-13118-00
BLOW ON BLOW
Whether training indoors or outdoors, the exact data from the HRM-Pro Plus heart rate chest strap will help you to test your limits and achieve your goals.
ANT+ ® and BLUETOOTH® low energy This chest strap supports both and sends real-time, accurate heart rate and power data to Garmin smartwatches, Garmin bike computers, compatible fitness equipment, the Tacx ® training app and other apps.
RUNNING EFFICIENCY RATINGS
The HRM-Pro Plus collects data on running efficiency such as vertical movement, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more. Improve your form in this way and use the running performance function of your Garmin watch.
When running on the indoor track or treadmill, this heart rate chest strap sends pace and distance data to your compatible Garmin smartwatch via BLUETOOTH Low Energy, so you get all the data you need, no matter where you train.
DATA STORAGE AND TRANSMISSION
Even if you take off the watch during an activity, such as swimming or other sports activities, the HRM-Pro Plus saves the data and sends it to your compatible Garmin smartwatch when you're done.
During exercise, the heart rate chest strap stores calories burned, intensity minutes and all-day heart rate even when not paired with a smartwatch. It even updates all Garmin devices via the Garmin Connect™ App and the TrueUp™ function.
The heart rate chest strap's small, lightweight module is as narrow as the soft, comfortable strap. So you can move freely and give your all. The HRM-Pro Plus does not interfere with this.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
Worried about battery life? Totally unfounded. The battery lasts up to 1 year and can then be easily replaced without tools.
The HRM-Pro™ Plus transmits real-time heart rate data to compatible devices, fitness equipment and apps.
|The battery lasts up to 1 year and can then be easily replaced without tools.|
|Connect the device to your compatible Garmin smartwatch and get pace and distance data while running indoors.|
|This heart rate chest strap can do more than you think. Improve your form with running dynamics data (requires compatible Garmin smartwatch).|
|Not wearing your watch right now? The HRM-Pro Plus tracks steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.|
- Device dimensions (L x W x D): 60 to 142 x 3 x 1.2 cm (23.5″-56.0″ x 1.2″ x 0.5″)
- Weight: 52 g (1.8 ounces)
- Module size: 29.6 x 53.7 x 8.6 mm
- Change in length Foldable
- Length: 60.0 to 106.0 cm (23.5 to 42.0 in); 60.0 to 142.0 cm (23.5 to 56.0 in) with optional extension strap
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery cover: without tools
- Battery life: 12 months (triathlon training: 1 hour per day)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: ANT 2.4 GHz radio transmission protocol; Bluetooth® wireless technology 5.0
- Number of simultaneously supported BLE connections: 3
- Number of simultaneous ANT connections supported: No limit
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
- ANT+® Heart Rate: Yes
- BLE heart rate: Yes
- Supports Heart Rate Variability and Advanced Heart Rate Features: Yes
- ANT+ Running Efficiency: Yes
- Standalone fitness tracker features (step count, all-day heart rate, calories, and intensity minutes)
- Supports TrueUp
- Stores and sends heart rate data: Yes
- Heart Rate Statistics for Swim Intervals: Yes
- Running pace and distance: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.